Friday, June 27, 2014

Lighting completes the décor of an interior

I like to change my furniture frequently in order to keep myself updated with the new trends in this field. I indulge in quite expensive brands. My living room is a formal place and I often host parties and welcome colleagues in this particular place. I have very formal and elegant furniture adorning my living room. But I realized one thing that I was investing in very good fixture brands but the end result as not what I was expecting. The real class of the pieces never expressed themselves completely. There was something lacking and I just could not spot it. So to get a solution I appointed an interior decorator.

This decorator gave me a very valuable piece of information that furniture alone is not fully equipped to bring out the complete beauty of a room. Lighting of a room is of pivotal importance. It completely alters the mood of the room and also the perceived size. Lighting is a constituent that combines with furniture to convert a room into a faultless combination of functionality and style. He advised me to change the lighting of my living room.

I accepted his suggestion and changed all the lights and their positions. I had a special place in my heart for VIC industry, the huge warehouse pendent lamp trend. These come in different variety ranging from brushed metal to a variety of colors and a matt or glossy finish.

As I changed the lighting and its set up my living room went through a sea of change. My living room was already big enough but still an illusion of space was created which was defined by the lights. This also added a lot of color to the room.

The concept of lighting is extremely functional by nature. If lights are not utilized in a proper disciplined manner it only wastes electricity.




Excellent lighting with expensive fixtures has completely transported my living room to a different level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment